You can improve the performance of string operations and optimize storage using shared dictionaries. You can share dictionaries within a table or between different tables in the same database.
Articles in this section
- What are all of the ways I can download HEAVY.AI?
- What does Bare Metal installation mean?
- Why does it seem that points disappear when I zoom in?
- What are some best practices for inserting data?
- What chart types are unavailable when running without GPU rendering?
- Approximate Median (APPROX_MEDIAN) FAQs
- Where can I find all the available configuration parameters for HeavyDB?
- How is max_rows used when creating a table?
- What are shared dictionaries and when should I use them?
- How can I ensure that certain columns are ready at startup?
Article is closed for comments.