Choropleth, Geo Heatmap, Line map, Point map, and Scatter Plot are all rendered in GPU by HEAVY.AI Render; the rest are handled on the browser.
Articles in this section
- VK_ERROR_INCOMPATIBLE_DRIVER after a driver upgrade
- How to use Choropleth Chart Geo Join Feature
- What are all of the ways I can download HEAVY.AI?
- What does Bare Metal installation mean?
- Why does it seem that points disappear when I zoom in?
- What are some best practices for inserting data?
- What chart types are unavailable when running without GPU rendering?
- Approximate Median (APPROX_MEDIAN) FAQs
- Where can I find all the available configuration parameters for HeavyDB?
- How is max_rows used when creating a table?